Benefits of Manjishtha
- Manjistha helps in blood purification and cleansing of the lymphatic system
- Manjistha helps improve skin health. It helps to heal damaged skin tissue and clears dark spots. Manjistha can also be used as a face pack in combination with other herbs like turmeric, sandalwood powder and orange peel
- Manjistha helps maintaining normal blood pressure and blood circulation
- Manjistha helps in normal menstruation
- Manjistha supports health of the urinary tract
- Manjistha helps in detoxification and removes toxins releases in the blood when the liver, pancreas or other organs undergo detoxification
- Manjistha helps to maintain healthy gums
Directions for taking Himalaya Manjistha
1 capsule twice a day after meals. Allow several weeks for long lasting benefits. Natural products have a wholistic effect on the body and take time for absorption and results
Botanical Name : : Rubia Cordifolia
Family Name: : Rubiaceae
Common Name: : Indian Madder, Madderwort
Manjishtha grows in India, Southeast Asia and Africa. The roots and stems of Manjishtha are used.
The roots are said to have the properties of being nourishing, astringent, emmenagogue, tonic and vulnerary. The stems are bitter and cooling.
Manjishtha contains quinones, iridoid glycosides, triterpinoids, and beta-sitosterol.
Manjishtha in Ayurveda:
Manjishtha means bright red due to the color of its roots. Manjishtha is bitter, astringent and sweet
Manjishtha soothes Kapha and Pitta and in ayurveda is considered useful for conditions resulting from aggravation of Kapha/ Pitta or both.
Pure Manjishtha capsules from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Manjishtha is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Side effects and contraindications for use of Manjistha:
It is contra-indicated in use with Warfarin, Coumadin and other prescription blood thinners.
It should be noted that Manjistha may temporarily turn urine orange or brown
Himalaya Herbals Company
Ayurveda Holistic Community
Other Blood Purifying Products