Benefits of Dabur Lipistat
- Dabur Lipistat supports healthy cholesterol and lipid levels
- Dabur Lipistat helps strengthen heart muscles and promotes normal cardiovascular functions
- Dabur Lipistat supports normal blood circulation
- Dabur Lipistat helps protect the heart
- Dabur Lipistat contains Flavonoids and OPCs (Oligomeric Proantho cyandin) that helps to scavenge free radicals and strengthen vascular
- Dabur Lipistat promotes healthy Prostaglandin levels
Dabur Lipistat ingredients and composition
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 500mg
- Guggul / Indian bedellium (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora
- Pushkarmoola (Inula racemosa) 500 mg
How Dabur Lipistat ingredients work for a healthy heart and healthy cholesterol levels
Arjuna in Lipistat helps to protect the heart and strengthen heart muscles.
Guggul helps to maintain normal cholesterol and lipid levels.
Inula racemosa helps to maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels and is said to be a natural beta blocker according to the Journal of Ethnopharmacology.
Directions for taking Dabur Lipistat
One Dabur Lipistat Capsule twice daily. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
Dabur Lipistat Capsules Side Effects
Guggul Drug Interactions
Lipistat contains Guggul. When combined with some thyroid medications, Z-guggulsterone increased the uptake of iodine by the thyroid gland as well as oxygen uptake in the liver and bicep tissues. Gugulipid significantly reduces the bioavailability of the drugs Propranolol and Diltiazem and should not be taken by those who are on these drugs. Guggul may potentiate the effects of aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin.
Guggul is a uterine stimulant, making it useful for regulating menstruation but should not be taken during pregnancy.
Lipistat from Dabur
Lipistat is from the renowned Dabur brand which was first established in 1884. Today it is a leading ayurvedic and consumer products company with a footprint in over 60 countries. With a portfolio of over 250 Herbal/Ayurvedic products Dabur has been producing Ayurvedic formulations for over 125 years, blending traditional knowledge of drug manufacturing with scientific updates
You may also be interested in the following articles
Heart Healthy Herbs : Herbs that improve heart health
Natural Methods to control hypertension / high blood pressure
Herbs for Normal Blood circulation
Other Heart Healthy Products