Benefits of V-Gel
- V-Gel soothes occasional irritation, itching, burning sensations of the vagina
- V-Gel relieves occasional dryness of the vagina
- V-Gel supports the body's natural ability to maintain balance of systemic Candida (yeast) levels
- V-Gel maintains balanced pH levels in the body
- V-gel supports the body's natural immune and defense systems
Each gm of V-Gel contains:
- Triphala (Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica) 4.0mg
- Persian Rose / Satapatri (Rosa damascena Syn. Rosa centifolia) 3.6mg
- Cardamom / Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.6mg
- Spreading Hogweed / Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 3.6mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata) 2.0mg
- Five Leaved Chaste Tree / Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 1.6mg
- Turmeric / Haridra (Curcuma longa) 1.6mg
- Mendika (Lawsonia inermis),
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare),
- Nimba (Melia azadirachta),
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),
- Zanduga(Tagetes erecta),
- Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum).
Preservatives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Directions for using V-Gel
Intra-vaginal gel: Apply 1 to 2 gms twice daily with the calibrated applicator (included), for 1 to 2 weeks or till the symptoms are relieved. Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
V-Gel Side Effects:
V-Gel is not known to have any
side effects if used as per the prescribed dosage.
V-Gel from Himalaya Herbals
V-Gel is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
V-Gel Research and Clinical Studies:
There have been several studies on the efficacy and safety of V-Gel with regards to vaginal and cervical health. These studies have been published in various medical journals.
Himalaya Herbals Company
Other Products for Female Health