What are the benefits of Septilin?
- Septilin helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells thereby protecting the body against infection.
- Septilin optimizes the body's immuno modulating mechanisms.
- Septilin helps cope with modern allergens.
- Septilin helps the body to strengthen its natural immunity.
- Septilin helps build resistance.
- Septilin is an ultimate health promoting product for all ages.
Taking Septilin on a regular basis strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s defense mechanisms. Septilin helps to build the body's own immunity against allergens and is useful to people who react to dust, pollen and other air-borne particles.
What are the main ingredients in Septilin (Per Tablet)?
- Guggulu / Indian bedellium (Balsamodendron mukul / Commiphora Mukul) 0.324gm
- Conch shell calx (Shankha / Shankh bhasma) 64mg
- Maharasnadi Quath (blend of approx. 26 herbs) 130mg
- Guduchi / Gulancha tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) 98mg
- Manjishtha / Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia) 64mg
- Amalaki / Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) 32mg
- Shigru / Horse-radish tree (Moringa pterygosperma) 32mg
- Yashti-Madhu / Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 12mg
Maharasnadi quath also known as Maharasnadi kwath or Maharasnadi Kashayam is a composition of several herbs:
- Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata)
- Yavasaka / Camel thorn (Alhagi pseudalhagi)
- Bala / Country Mallow (Sida cordifolia)
- Erandamoola / Castor root (Ricinus communis)
- Devadaru / Himalayan Cedar (Cedrus deodara)
- Shati / Spiked Ginger Lily (Hedychium spicatum)
- Haritaki / (Terminalia chebula)
- Chavya / Pepper (Piper chaba)
- Musta / Nut Grass (Cyperus rotundus)
- Punarnava / Spreading Hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Guduchi / Gulancha tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Vacha / Sweet Flag (Acorus calamus)
- Vasaka / Malabar Nut – Adhatoda vasica
- Sunthi / Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Vriddhadaru / Elephant Creeper (Argyria speciosa)
- Shatapushpa / Dill (Anethum sowa)
- Gokshura / Goathead (Tribulus terrestris)
- Ashwagandha / Winter Cherry (Withania somnifera)
- Atis / Indian Atees (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Kritamala / Indian laburnum (Cassia fistula)
- Shatavari / Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus)
- Pippali / Long pepper (Piper longum)
- Sahachara / Porcupine Flower (Barleria prionitis)
- Kantakari / Yellow-fruit Nightshade (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Dhanyaka / Coriander seed (Coriandrum sativum)
- Brihati / Indian Nightshade (Solanum indicum)
How do the herbs in Septilin improve natural immunity?
Guggulu or Indian bedellium
is detoxifying and promotes the body's natural defence mechanism.
Guduchi or Tinospora cordifolia
has a diuretic, tonic and antipyogenic action.
Manjishtha or Rubia cordifolia
helps to detoxify and purify blood.
Amalaki or Emblica officinalis
contains ascorbic acid that helps build resistance.
Shigru or Moringa pterygosperma
contains Spirochin and
Pterygospermin which promotes epithelialisation and protection.
Shankh bhasma or Conch shell calx
helps build up general resistance of the body.
What are the directions and dosage for taking Septilin?
Initially 2 tablets twice daily, followed by 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your physician
Does Septilin have any side effects?
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Septilin from Himalaya Herbals
Septilin is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Research and Clinical Studies on Septilin:
There have been several studies on the efficacy of Septilin. The benefits of Septilin with regards to promoting the body's immunity have been documented in various medical journals.
Himalaya Herbals Co.
(Probe (1982): (XXI), 3, 205-208)
Septilin in chronic infections of Ear, Nose and Throat
Other Products for building Immunity