Benefits of Herbolax: Maintains bowel regularity, relieves occassional constipation
Herbolax from Himalaya Herbals is a herbal ayurvedic formulation that promotes smooth evacuation of stools without disturbing the body's fluid and electrolyte balance. It facilitates normal bowel movements and bowel regularity and helps to relieve occassional constipation. It is safe and non-habit forming.
Occasional constipation can be caused by a number of factors including diet, hormonal changes, medications and pregnancy. Drinking plenty of water and including fruits and vegetables in the diet help to maintain normal bowel movements. The use of herbs for promoting healthy regular bowel movements and routine waste elimination has been prevalent for centuries.
100 Tablets per Bottle
FREE Shipping Worldwide!
3 Bottles $22.99
6 Bottles $39.99
Benefits of Herbolax
- Herbolax relieves occassional constipation
- Herbolax does not disturb the fluid or electrolyte balance
- Herbolax is safe and non-habit forming
- Herbolax promotes regular bowel movements
- Herbolax promotes healthy peristaltic movement through the digestive tract
- Herbolax facilitates body's normal removal of waste and toxins
- Herbolax supports normal kidney and liver functions.
Herbolax Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Trivruth / (Ipomoea
turpethum Syn. Operculina turpethum)70mg: Also known as Nishotra and Triputa this is a large perennial twining plant with milky juice
white flowers and fleshy-branched roots.
It's principal constituent is a glycosidic resin which is used as purgative.
- Chebulic myrobalan / Haritaki / (Terminalia chebula) 50mg: This is a tree with a rounded crown and spreading branches.
Its principal constituents are chebulagic, chebulinic acid and
corilagin. Its fruits have laxative, stomachic, tonic and alterative
properties. It helps in smooth evacuation and removal of toxins and fats
from the body, resulting in their reduced absorption.
- Wild chicory / Kasani / (Cichorium intybus) 50mg : This is an erect perennial herb.
The root contains tannin phlobaphenes and reducing sugars. The
seeds have carminative and cordial properties and are useful as
a brain tonic.
It is an acclaimed hepatoprotective
- Negro coffee / Kasamarda / (Cassia occidentalis) 50mg: The plant contains emodin, physcion, chrysophanol, sitosterol and
a xanthone-cassiolin. The seeds and leaves are used externally in
skin diseases. The roots are reported to be diuretic, the seeds,
roots and leaves are antibacterial. It helps in relieving
flatulence, indigestion and other digestive disturbances in children.
- Black Nightshade / Kakamachi (Solanum nigrum) 40mg: Its principal constituents of this herb are
a- and b-solamargine and solasonine. It has a protective effect on the liver
- Licorice / Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 40mg: The principal constituent of licorice is glycyrrhizin. It stimulates the immune system. It has an antioxidant activity and helps in occasional gastric and indigestion problems.
The plant contains phytoestrogens
in the form of isoflavones such as formononetin; glabrone, neoliquiritin
and hispaglabridin A & B.
It alleviates irritable conditions of the mucus membrane, and strengthens
the immune system and provides resistance in recurring infections.
- Ginger / Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 45mg: Its principal constituents are Zingiberene (a-
and b-zingiberene), and zingiberol.
Ginger is valued in medicine as a carminative and stimulant to the
gastro-intestinal tract. It is much in vogue as a household remedy
for indigestion, relieves dyspepsia, flatulence and colic.
- False Black Pepper / Vidanga / (Embelia ribes) 10mg : Its principal constituents are embelin, quercitol and fatty ingredients.
An alkaloid, christembine, a resinoid, tannins and minute quantities
of a volatile oil are present. The dried fruit is considered anthelmintic,
astringent, carminative, alterative and stimulant. It has been used
in India since ancient times, as an anthelmintic.
Directions for taking Herbolax
Two tablets to be taken with warm water one hour before retiring. The dosage may be increased to three tablets in cases of severe constipation. Prolonged usage is safe, as it is not habit-forming. It is also safe during pregnancy.
Herbolax from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Herbolax is a herbal ayurvedic formulation from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
100 Tablets per Bottle
FREE Shipping on All Orders Worldwide!!!
Clinical Studies and Research on Herbolax
Herbolax has been subjected to clinical studies and its benefits in relieving occasional constipation and safety have been documented in medical journals.
Himalaya Herbals Company