Confido Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Salep Orchid / Salabmisri (Orchis mascula) 78mg
- Hygrophila / Kokilaksha (Astercantha longifolia Syn. Hygrophila auriculata) 38mg
- Lettuce / Vanya kahu (Lactuca scariola Syn. L.serriola) 20mg
- Cow-Itch Plant / Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) 20mg
- Suvarnavang(Mosaic Gold) 20mg
- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina) (Standardised to contain 1.5mg of the total alkaloids)
- Elephant Creeper / Vriddadaru (Argyreia speciosa Syn. A.nervosa) 38mg
- Small Caltrops / Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 38mg
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) 38mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)20mg
How do the herbs in Confido work?
Salep Orchid or Orchis mascula (literally meaning virile in latin) - This herb has been used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac and also as a nervine tonic that helps to reduce stress. It is used for male sexual disorders in traditional Indian medicine.
Hygrophila is used in traditional medicine to stimulate the male genital system and is beneficial in sexual debility and premature ejaculation.
Mucuna pruriens has been subjected to various clinical studies. It has been considered beneficial in managing stress and improving semen quality.
Tribulus terrestris also known as Gokshura is a well known herb in both Eastern and Western traditional medicine. It is considered an aphrodisiac that helps to improve testosterone levels.
The seeds of Argyreia speciosa or Elephant creeper are taken as a sexual and nervine tonic in combination with Hygrophila in traditional Indian medicine.
Directions for taking Confido
Generally 1 tablet 1 hour before bedtime. Please consult your physician for the dosage that best suits you.
Does Confido have any side effects:
Confido is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Confido from Himalaya Herbals
Confido is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Himalaya Herbals Company
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. Mar 2010; 7(1): 137–144.
Published online Dec 18, 2007. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem171
Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress and Improves the Quality of Semen in Infertile Men
Kamla Kant Shukla,1 Abbas Ali Mahdi,1 Mohammad Kaleem Ahmad,1 Shyam Pyari Jaiswar,2 Satya Narain Shankwar,3 and Sarvada Chandra Tiwari4
Other Male Health Products