Benefits of Geriforte : Increases physical fitness, reduces fatigue, rejuvenates
Geriforte from Himalaya Herbals also known as StressCare in the US is a herbal ayurvedic formulation. Geriforte acts as an antioxidant, antistress and adaptogenic tonic. It provides a broad range of health benefits proven by clinical studies.
Geriforte helps delay the physiological conditions that cause aging, accelerates cell regeneration and repair. It increases physical capacity, raises the threshold of fatigue and promotes overall well-being.
Indications for taking Geriforte
- Day to day stressful conditions
- Mental and physical exhaustion
60 Tablets per Bottle
FREE Shipping Worldwide!
3 Bottles $24.99
6 Bottles $43.99
Benefits of Geriforte
- Geriforte is a rejuvenative tonic that helps to slow down aging
- Geriforte is an adaptogenic that reduces stress
- Geriforte increases physical fitness and reduces fatigue
- Geriforte provides immunomodulatory benefits that enhances the body's immunity
- Geriforte helps to regulate metabolism and improves digestion and assimilation
- Geriforte is an excellent adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
- Geriforte promotes healthy cardiovascular and respiratory functions
Geriforte Ingredients and composition
- Chyavanprash concentrate
- Capers (Himsra, Capparis spinosa Linn.)
- Wild chicory (Kasani, Cichorium intybus)
- Tree turmeric (Daruharidra, Berberis aristata)
- Arjuna (Jhavuka, Terminalia arjuna)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Negro coffee (Kasamarda, Cassia occidentalis)
- Tamarisk (Jhavuka, Tamarix gallica)
- Asparagus (Shreta musli, Asparagus racemosus)
- Licroice (Yashti-madhu, Glygrrhiza glabra)
- Indian pennywort (Mandukaparni, Centella asiatica)
- Mineral pitch (Shilajeet)
- Chebulic myrobalan (Haritaki, Terminalia chebula)
- Loosestrife (Shreta musli, Asparagus adscendens)
- Teri pod (Udakiryaka, Caesalpinia digyna)
- Cow-itch (Kapikachhu, Mucuna pruriens)
- Nutmeg (Jatiphala, Myristica fragrans)
- Indian long pepper (Pippali, Piper longum)
- Mace (Jatiphala, Myristica fragrans)
- Thistles (Eclipta alba)
- Elephant creeper (Vriddadaru, Argyeria speciosa)
- Biotite calx (Abhrak bhasma)
- Zinc calx (Yashad bhasma)
- Saffron (Kumkuma, Crocus sativus)
- Ferric oxide (Mandur bhasma)
- Clove (Lavangaha, Syzygium aromaticum)
- Cardamomum (Ela,Elettaria cardamomum)
- Bishop's weed (Yavani, Carum copticum)
- Turmeric (Haridra, Curcuma longa)
- Staff tree (Jyotishmati, Celastrus paniculatus)
- Iron calx (Loh bhasma)
Directions for taking Himalaya Geriforte
Generally 1 tablet, twice daily with meals. Natural products treat not just the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time for absorption and results.
60 Tablets per Bottle
FREE Shipping on All Orders Worldwide!!!
Geriforte from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Geriforte is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Geriforte Research and Clinical Studies
A Controlled Study on the Effect of Geriforte in Young and Aged Patients
Gupta, S.K., M.D., Medical Officer,
Ashok Kumar, B.Sc., M.B.,B.S., Medical Officer In charge,
B.N.B. Nagar Mahapalika Hospital, Kanpur, India.
With recent advances in the field of medical science, the chances of life expectancy have greatly improved. Today, scientists all over the world are trying to find out the cause of ageing problems as well as their treatment. In the later stages of life, we usually develop many physical, mental, psychological problems for which various therapeutic measures have been tried, both in the ancient as well as modern systems of medicine. Among many drugs, which are currently being used, Geriforte (The Himalaya Drug Co., Bombay) has been favourably reported on.
Geriforte is a herbal tonic, which contains non-hormonal herbal ingredients, which are being used for decades in the Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine. Geriforte is claimed as a comprehensive remedy for all the physical, mental and psychological problems affecting the elderly in their day-to-day life.
Geriforte is reported to have no ill effect on any organ in animal studies as well as in human beings. It has been found that though Geriforte does not affect the secretions of any hormone, yet the amount of free testosterone available to the tissues is enhanced.
The present study was carried out to further assess the efficacy of Geriforte in young as well as aged patients, who attended the hospital with no specific problems.
MATERIALS AND METHODS
The patients were in the age group of 30 to 70 years and divided into two groups of 25 patients in each group. The trial group was on Geriforte tablets and the control group on identical placebo. Each patient was given Geriforte for three months in the dosage of 4 tablets daily for two weeks and then two tablets daily for the remaining period, in divided dosage.
A thorough physical examination including mental and intellectual functions was carried out before the beginning of the treatment, as well as after one month, according to a pro forma. A final check-up was done after the third month of treatment. Improvement, if any, in various symptoms and signs was noted by the scoring system as per pro forma. An initial higher score indicated involvement of function and subsequent lower score indicated improvement graded as 4-3-2-1.
A general feeling of well-being was present in 220 patients in Geriforte group as compared to 15 in the placebo. Physical activity was also much better on Geriforte. Both groups showed improvement in mental acuity. A review of various symptoms in both groups showed that appetite was better in 21 out of 23 cases (91%) in the Geriforte group as compared to 13 out of 24 (54%) in the placebo group. There was marked relief in complaints of loose motions in the Geriforte group. Out of 24 cases, 22 (92%) were free from all degrees of fatigue while in the placebo group there was no improvement in any of the 25 cases. Regarding sex life, out of 10 patients with the complaints, 5 (50%) had full cure in the Geriforte group while out of 13 cases in the placebo group, none had any improvement or beneficial effect. Regarding disturbed sleep, 19 out of 21 (90%) in the Geriforte group had satisfactory, good sleep while in the placebo group, 10 out of 16 had good results. Irritability was overcome in 5 out of 7 cases in the Geriforte group while only one case in the placebo group responded. General body aches and pains responded very well in 14 out of 20 cases (70%) in the Geriforte group, while 7 out of 18 responded in the placebo group. Chest pain was remarkably relieved in the Geriforte group in 12 out of 13 cases (92%), while only 7 out of 14 cases with chest pain responded in the placebo group. It is evident that the Geriforte group had overall better cure rates
References: Himalaya Herbals Company
Other Heart Healthy Products
Cardioprotective, Maintains blood circulation and blood pressure
Lowers LDL, raises HDL, burns fat
Inhibits sugar craving, Lowers Serum Cholesterol, Blood Sugar